October 02, 2011

Max's Restaurant

Max’s Restaurant is one my favorite restaurant that offers variety of sumptuous, and healthy food. I can't say that its affordable by all, but hey, its worth it.

Walking in to the restaurant, waiters gave us a warm greeting and led us to our table. I can say that the place was always clean and not crowded (but not during special occasions), which I really prefer. Like I've said, there's plenty of food to choose from but me and my boyfriend settled for our favorite Chicken sisig, and this vegetable thingy with the dip. Ofcourse, we do include Max's specialty-- Chicken. Three to four rice is okay with us since their rice isn't that affordable. It costs P30-P40 I think.

We wait for the food to be served, like 10-15 minutes. The food was really delicious. I love the sisig, and I'm very much happy to eat it. We had a great time, with the great food and nice service, who wouldn't be?








No comments:

Post a Comment