October 02, 2011

Tempura Japanese Grill (MOA)


I love Japanese Foods. Whenever I'm craving for it, automatically, it's Tokyo tokyo for me. Good thing, my Father introduced Tempura Japanese Grill to us during my Mom's birthday. 

I love everything that we ate there especially the Uncle Sam's. It is rolled maki with shrimp, cream cheese, cucumber strips and mango topped with bacon and mayo. Its perfect! I also like the Karufuru Salad-- Assortment of freshly prepared mandarin segments, apple slices and whole grapes with mixed greens in fruity vinaigrette. What's also nice about them is that they serve house tea which isn't like the free tea in other restaurants. It wasn't just "essence of tea" but actually really good tasting green tea. Hmm.. I forgot the rest that Dad ordered for us.

I want our 6th anniversary to be special so I choose to eat at Tempura, so that my Boyfriend will try their delicious foods too. He's not a Japanese-food-lover, but I still want him to give it a try. If he'll like it then good but if he don't then at least we have tried their foods.



I forgot this one. Its P199-P200 I think. Everything's delicious! 

I had a maki hangover after enjoying the Uncle Sam's Maki so I ordered for Caterpillar Roll.
 Its rolled maki with unagi, cream cheese and mango strips. 
They never disappoint me.


Boyfriend was so in the mood for a hot makimono so he opted to get their Tempura’s Firecracker Crisp.
According to the description, its a fried maki balls, filled with spicy tuna, coated with special batter, swirled with teriyaki sauce and mayo. 
He said he wants to try it because he saw that there's a spicy tuna. 
Also, the picture at the menu was really appetizing. 

Tempura’s Firecracker Crisp
I was expecting a mouthwatering dish to stand by its description.
Well, its sweet and you can really feel the mixture of  rice ball, teriyaki sauce, mayo, and spices on it.
And again, he's more than satisfied after trying this. So am I!



I forgot the rest that we ordered. At the upper right, there's the Gyu Asupara Maki. 
Its an Asparagus rolled in thinly sliced beef tenderloin grilled with special sauce.
I love the sweetness of the sauce and the asparagus itself.


The place is very casual and the prices are just right. The branch we visited was at Mall of Asia. The service was good and the waiters were nice as always. I love everything about Tempura Japanese Grill. Its definitely worth it.


To view their menu, click this link: http://www.tempurajapanesegrill.com/menu.asp


No comments:

Post a Comment