October 01, 2011

Marina's Oysters Seafood Grill

For the third time.

I'm so excited to leave the office and see my Boyfriend. We seldom date this past few weeks, and I'm busy with work while he's busy with his review. He came first and patiently wait for me while I'm half an hour late.
After going through the long walks and window shopping, we felt tired and hungry. We're actually planning to eat first then we shall watch No Other Woman. Without no discussions, we knew where to eat -- Marina's Oysters Seafood Grill. Why Marina's? First, we have this discount coupon I got from my Boyfriend's sister-in-law. Second, I'm craving for seafood. Third, I wanna try the Baked Scallops I missed the last time we ate there. Well, it’s undeniable that me and my boyfriend loves to eat.

Surrounded by good ambiance, we ordered Lato Salad, Platter, Baked Scallops, Pork Sisig, and the free La Paz Batchoy Soup.

Baked Scallops for P250 or P299 (I forgot the price)

The Baked Scallops,  it did taste terrific — the combination of well-melted cheese and scallops was amazing. I love how it blend with the melted cheese and the garlic on top of it. I also love that its big. I was really into eating it. All of it were easily devoured by me. I only gave my Boyfriend a piece of it, and he focused on his Pork Sisig and platter.


The Platter (around P300+)

The Lato Salad for P140

Honestly, I ordered this because I saw mango slices on top of it, and I'm sort of curious about the green thingy which looks like teeny weeny grapes. According to the menu, its one of the best to order so we did. I'm sad after tasting a piece of it. Its salty with disgusting smell. I don't like it. Sorry.


Pork Sisig

The pork sisig was dry and was not at all delightful.. not even alive to look at. It tasted good according to my Boyfriend. Liver is the primary ingredient here. I believe they don't really serve the sisig with calamansi and mayonnaise. My Boyfriend doesn't bother to ask for a calamansi because we're really hungry to get the attention of the busy server(s).

The Baked Scallops was the best we ordered. It tasted good for me and my boyfriend. All in all, it tasted good. I would order this again. As for my boyfriend, the Platter was the best he ordered.

Enjoy delicious seafood with waterside views. Try Marina's Oysters Seafood Grill. 


Click this link to view their menu's: http://www.marina.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment